Topics We'll Cover
- Advanced Treatment Planning – Learn to set the right vision and see the finish before you ever place a bracket! Being able to see the final finish will impact every decision you make through your treatment. Once you know WHAT you want to see in their smile, you can figure out the HOW.
- Bracket Placement – Most Doctors know how important bracket placement is. It’s a skill we are all still perfecting. Once you learn how to set your vision, I’ll show you how to place brackets to get consistent beautiful finishes with great smile arc. We’ll do hands-on bracket positioning with 3D printed models of one of our new patients before we step into the clinic and do a live bonding!
- Wire Coordination – One of the things we envision for every case is WIDTH! We’ll walk you through the steps we take to get transverse arch width that stands out in our cases! We’ll do hands-on wire coordination as well!
- Finishing – Once you’ve placed brackets, let wires broaden out, now you can finally see the end in sight. We’ll go over exactly what needs to happen in order for you to push them over the edge to a finish you are proud of!
- Hard and Soft Tissue Contouring – We love when our patients take a look at their smile for the first time and are in awe of what they see! We really take it to the limit when it comes to getting the teeth to look the best they ever have. Hard and soft tissue contouring can take a finish from good to jaw-dropping!
- Non-surgical AP correction– You’ll get access to our treatment protocols for the following:
- Severe Class II Correction
- Severe Class III Correction
- Gummy Smile Cases
- Canted Gummy Smile Cases
- Gummy Smile Treatment with Aligners
- And more!
There are no reviews yet.